SUBMIT A RECIPE
1. In a small saucepan, gently melt the cup of Equal, coconut oil, raw cacao and rice malt syrup over a low heat, stirring until smooth. Take off the heat and pour half of the mixture into a small baking dish or container lined with baking paper (1L oblong container). Place in the freezer and allow to set for at least 10 minutes. Set the remaining half mixture aside.
2. Then, blitz the cashews, vanilla & Equal in a food processor until a smooth paste forms. Remove chocolate layer out of the freezer and spread nut mixture over the chocolate base. Place back into the freezer.
3. Wipe the food processer clean and then blitz the peanut butter until soft and easy to spread. Remove chocolate and nut layers out of the freezer and spread peanut butter over the nut layer and place back in the freezer, for around 10 minutes.
4. Lastly, pour the remaining chocolate mixture over the top of the layers and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
5. Slice into rectangles, dust with extra cacao and sea salt. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.